it’s 3:22pm and i’m sitting at a coffeeshop on my lunch break thinking “my gawd, if i don’t just write a first post, this is never going to happen.” one of the regular baristas just asked me what was wrong with my face. i don’t know man, i’m concentrating plus it’s really hard to take a photo at a coffeeshop without looking like you’re taking a photo. fuuu i forgot my sound was on. lots of stuff happening this year.
i’ve been wanting a space to post daily photos, music, events, stories, and neat things. this blog will be a hybrid of professional and personal excerpts. i reserve all right to talk like a lolcat or write a research paper. i had a tumblr for a while where i posted links to published concert photos but something about tumblr’s re-posts rubbed me the wrong way. i have a website but that’s more of a portfolio space.
posts to expect:
- event postings of gallery openings, concerts, comedy shows, etc.
- reviews and brief thoughts on music, live shows, photography, digital media
- photo diaries and excerpts from shoots
- life as a producer at a digital media agency
- rants about how much i hate grocery shopping
- rants about how much i love burritos
- posts about giant LED ice slides and records made out of ice
- excerpts of daily life including the many awful puns that come from my name, daily injuries (i fell down my stairs and actually broke the stairs, i walked into a parked truck, i fell backwards onto a stage, etc), awful pickup lines, oh you know…the good stuff.
so here i am. oh, and many more extraordinary blog titles like the one above to follow.